LeadN.com, The Host and Post Affiliate Network, is currently in beta, apply today!
What is LeadN?
LeadN.com opens its doors with a strong focus on:
- Payday Loan, with a highly intelligent Leadmesh-powered, quality controlled ping tree full of direct lenders in all tiers.
- Payday Loan registration / monetization path. Make money while your ping tree is finding the highest paying lender, make even more on your unsold leads.
- Survey / Co-Registration offers
- Online Dating API / Registration Path
- Auto Finance
- Auto purchase
Stop by and meet the Leadmesh group! You can find us in booth #412 at Leadscon 2010 February 23rd and 24th. No invitation required!
Leadmesh continues to lead the way in the payday loan vertical with its ping tree / ping post system.
Some of our features created just for the payday industry:
- Instantly Redirect applicants to the URL found in lender’s response for eSignature.
- Allows 100% control over your ping tree.
- Handle unlimited tiers and lenders.
- Redirect to our proprietary offers path, making you more money for your unsold leads.
- Easy mapping of fields for any and all lenders / marketplaces.
- Send a copy of every lead to your email system or autoresponder system for future follow-up and marketing.
If you need a fast, efficient solution to create a payday loan ping tree, contact us today for a demo.
We’ve just installed a new redundant pair of F5 Big-IP load balancers to handle the increasing traffic to Leadmesh.com. Alhough we hadn’t really had any performance issues or received any complaints of system slowness, we were receiving a few high load alerts here and there from our monitoring system and decided to proactively upgrade the load balancing and database cluster.
This change caused no downtime, and has increased performance and security all around.
Leadmesh version 2.8 has passed QA and will be pushed to production this evening. This release contains mostly design and usability upgrades and a few minor bug fixes. For example, the data modifier button will show in blue in the delivery settings panel to indicate that something has been set for that line.
The above example is a dating campaign. The data is posted in as gender = male or female, however the partner that is accepting these leads requires 1 or 0. The blue buttons indicate that those settings exist on those fields.
Pretty sweet huh?
Leadmesh v2.2 has completed testing and is now in production. When you login to your Leadmesh account, take a look at some of the new features and fixes:
Campaign level filters (This feature is in addition to the already existing delivery level filters.)
Minor updates to the partner response system
Minor updates to the post-back response mechanism
Total overhaul of the campaign/lead testing feature.